Men's Compass Long Sleeve Zip
Save 40% on Past Season Styles - Final Sale *No Returns or Exchanges
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Whether it’s part of your layering system for frigid powder days at the ski resort or worn over a T-shirt on an impromptu fall trail ride, the Compass Long Sleeve Zip is a soft, warm and versatile midlayer that’s as comfortable as it is capable. Made from a textured-jersey merino blend, the Compass Long Sleeve Zip breathes efficiently, resists odors during extended use and dries in a flash. thumbhole cuffs cover your hands on chilly trail runs and keep the sleeves from riding up while wearing gloves. Flatlock seams eliminate friction during high-output hikes, climbs or ski tours, and we also included a single zippered stash pocket on the sleeve for small essentials when you’re on the move.
Layer: Mid Layers
Outdoor & Hiking
- Benefits: Lightweight warmth, odor resistance, breathability
- Features: Flatlock seams prevent chafing, secure zippered sleeve stash pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage
- Model: Height: 5’11” / 182cm. Waist: 34" / 87cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- Fabric: Fabric Main: 230gm, 75% Merino wool, 25% polyester; Inside collar, Side panels and cuffs: 200gm, 96% Merino Wool, 4% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 390 g / 13.76 oz
Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49