Women's MerinoLOFT Stratus X Hooded Vest
Wild Rose/Jet Heather
Women's Tops & DressesMeasure Yourself:Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.Sizing Charts:CmInch
XS S M L XL BUST 30-32 32-34 34-37 37-40 40-42 ARM LENGTH 30.25-30.5 30.5-30.75 30.75-31 31-31.25 31.25-31.5 WAIST 24-26 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-35 HIPS 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-44 XS S M L XL BUST 76-82 82-88 88-94 94-100 100-107 ARM LENGTH 77-77.5 77.5-78 78-78.5 78.5-79 79-79.5 WAIST 58-64 64-70 70-76 76-82 82-89 HIPS 84-90 90-96 96-102 102-107 107-113Fit Guide:Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.slim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose fitting lightweight layers.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, style, comfort, weather resistance
- Features: Zoned quilting for thermal regulation, Adjustable hood with drawcord, Metaluxe vislon center front zip, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Forward set side seams for comfort, Metaluxe zippered hand pockets, Zippered interior security pocket, Adjustable hem with drawcord, Center back length: 69.2cm/27¼", size M, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
An essential and incredibly cozy puffy vest that’s as warm as it is stylish, the Stratus X Hooded Vest offers condensed core warmth and classic alpine style in a toasty warm, environmentally conscious package. The Stratus’ 100% recycled Polyester shell is not only durable and eco-friendly, but it features a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip during variable winter days. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled), which retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature. The Stratus’ insulated, adjustable hood features a cozy insulated internal collar, and we also lined the vest with 100% woven merino wool for incredible next-to-skin softness. Zippered front pockets keep your hands safe from chilly winter winds, and a zippered interior pocket keeps your valuable essentials secure.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Product Weight: Medium = 660 g / 23.28 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.