Men's ZoneKnit™ Merino Insulated Long Sleeve Thermal Hoodie
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. We have extended our returns period and this may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- ZoneKnit™ - Engineered body mapped technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high-intensity activity
- Quilted MerinoLoft™ at chest to ensure protection where most needed
- Balaclava construction for warmth and protection that can be worn down when not needed
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Thumb loops to keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Gusseted underarms that extends from cuffs to bottom hem for comfort and mobility
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Medium = 370 g /13 oz
- Fabric content
- Shell: 100% Merino Wool, Filling: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide, Lining: 100% Merino Wool, Exclusive of decoration
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 76cm (Based on Size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Body mapping for warmth and ventilation where you need it most.