Men's Merino Hyperia Zoned Jacket
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric adds durability and protection from wind and light rain
- Zoned and quilted MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Collar with internal elastic
- Waterproofed reverse coil 2-way zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent pack rub
- Internal storm cuffs
- Waterproofed eyelet-backed zippered vents regulate temperature
- Waterproofed zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Adjustable drop tail hem with draw cord
- Compressible into included stuff sack
- Center back length: 80.7cm/ 31¾", Size L
- Product weight
- Large = 600 g / 21.1 oz
- Fabric content
- Face: 100% Nylon | Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide | Lining: 100% Nylon
- Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 79cm / 31". Ryan is wearing size Medium.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide