Men's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Hybrid Jacket
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
|Shipping Method||Shipping Cost|
|DHL||Free for all orders|
Note: We cannot ship to any address outside of Australia.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
As a member of Nature.Rewards you'll gain access to exclusive benefits and earn points with every purchase that add up to unlock exclusive rewards. Already a member? Sign in
As a member of Nature.Rewards you'll gain access to exclusive benefits and earn points with every purchase that add up to unlock exclusive rewards.
Already a member? Sign in
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Zoned 100gm MerinoLOFT™ insulation panels
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil center front zip with dwr and storm flat
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Merino-blend stretch side panels for temperature regulation and contour body fit
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets with dwr
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Packable into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 80.9cm/31¾", Size L
What is Merinoloft?
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.