Women's BodyfitZone™ Merino 260 Zone Long Sleeve Crew Neck Thermal Top
We have extended our returns period to 90 days coming up to Christmas. You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com for any reason within 90 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with the tags still attached.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- BodyFitZone™ - features breathable zones for high intensity activity
- Thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 72.7cm based on size M
- Product weight
- Small= 226 g / 7.96 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% Elastane, Panels: 100% Merino Wool, Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% Elastane, 1% Nylon
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 72.7cm (Based on Size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
When you see Zone, think high performance. These base layers feature engineered body mapping technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high intensity activity. Combining merino jersey with strategically placed mesh panels for active ventilation, the Zone series ranges from lightweight to heavyweight for year-round layering during your adventures and everyday training.