Men's Cool-Lite™ Merino Compass Short Sleeve Shirt
We have extended our returns period to 90 days coming up to Christmas. You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com for any reason within 90 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with the tags still attached.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Cool-lite™ fabric for comfort in warm to hot conditions
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Pleat at center back for drape and mobility
- Center front placket with button closure
- Chest pocket
- Side split for ease of movement
- Center back length: 76.8cm/30 1/4" size L
- Product weight
- Large = 220 g / 7.76 oz
- Fabric content
- Solid and Plaid: 47% Merino Wool, 31% TENCEL™, 11% Polyester, 11% LYCRA® Dobby: 45% Merino Wool, 33% TENCEL™, 21% Polyester, 1% Cotton
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide