Unisex Merino Tech Trainer Hybrid Gloves
We have extended our returns period to 90 days coming up to Christmas. You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com for any reason within 90 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with the tags still attached.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Cool-Lite™ - A lightweight and breathable fabric blend that is designed to wick moisture away from the body
- Touchcreen technology in thumb and index fingertips
- Product weight
- Medium = 50 g / 1.76 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 95% Merino Wool, 5% Elastane Overlay: 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions