Women's Cool-Lite™ Merino Amplify Long Sleeve Half Zip Top
We have extended our online returns period to 60 days over the Christmas period.
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 60 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Cool-Lite™ - A lightweight and breathable fabric blend that is designed to wick moisture away from the body
- Eyelet mesh back for full ventilation
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Reflective center front zip for visility in low light
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 69.5cm based on size M
- Product weight
- Medium = 171 g / 6.03 oz
- Fabric content
- Front Body: 52% Merino Wool, 35% TENCEL™, 13% Nylon Back Body: 51% Merino Wool, 35% TENCEL™, 14% Nylon
- Machine wash warm. Wash inside out with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 181cm / 5'11". Waist: 61cm / 24". Louise is wearing size Small.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
It’s designed to fit close to body for ease of movement and is made with Cool-Lite™ technology which aids moisture wicking and temperature regulation. Eyelet mesh fabric is used in the back of the body and under the arms for maximum ventilation and the seams are placed carefully to help reduce friction and aid mobility.