Women's MerinoLoft™ Headwaters Hybrid Short Sleeve Full Zip Top
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- MerinoLoft™ - A natural cruelty-free merino Merino Wool insulation that has a high warmth-to-weight ratio and is machine-washable
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Reflective center front zip for visibility in low light
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap to prevent friction
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packable into right pocket
- PFC Free durable water repellent finish - for light rain protection
- Product weight
- Medium = 340 g / 11.99 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 44% TENCEL™, 43% Merino Wool, 7% Elastane, 6% Nylon, Overlay: 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane, Insulation: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polyactide
- Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide