The safety of our customers, employees and community is our top priority. Given all the events that have unfolded recently in North America, each store will be re-opening based on individual circumstances. We stand by our parent company to push for greater inclusion and equality in the United States and globally. Local store managers will be empowered to make decisions on closing stores if safety becomes a concern.
To continue the fight against COVID when stores do re-open there will be enhanced cleaning practices, reduced occupancy levels and social distancing guidelines in place.
- Employees are instructed not to report to work if they do not feel well or are sick.
- Increased cleaning frequencies with focus on high touch areas utilizing CDC approved cleaning supplies.
- Encouraging frequent employee handwashing.
- To help promote safety of future purchases, we have implemented a returned merchandise quarantine process.
- Providing hand sanitizer centers for employees and customers.
- At this time our fitting rooms and restrooms are currently closed.
- Controlling store occupancy to maintain physical distancing guidelines.
We will keep this page updated with local store information as things evolve and change.
Please stay safe everyone.
Your North American icebreaker team