Women's Merino 260 Tech Long Sleeve Half Zip Thermal Top
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Backward set side seams to prevent friction
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 68.9cm based on size M
- Product weight
- Large = 400 g / 14.1 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 175cm / 5'9". Waist: 63.5cm / 25". Rainer is wearing size Small.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
The heavier weight version of our best-selling Oasis, our Tech base layers are built for cold climate activities. Made from 100% merino, the 260gm jersey fabric is designed to keep you even warmer than our Oasis base layers. Enjoy the natural benefits of merino, including odour resistance and temperature regulation so even when it’s keeping you warm, your body can breathe. The Tech is an essential part of your winter layering system.