You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- MerinoLoft™ - A natural cruelty-free merino wool insulation with high warmth-to-weight ratio that still stays warm when wet and is machine-washable,
- PFC Free durable water repellent finish - for light rain protection
- Merino lining - regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- High collar for added protection
- 2-way zipper with kissing welt
- Zipper chin guard to prevent friction
- Shoulder darts for mobility
- Elastic cuffs
- Internal zippered left chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- External grosgrain hangar loop at center back yoke
- Product weight
- Medium = 820 g /28.9 oz
- Fabric content
- Shell: 100% cotton filling: 88% Merino Wool , 12% polylactide lining: 100% merino Merino Wool
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 104cm / 41". Dontai is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 75cm (Based on size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide