Men's Timberland x icebreaker Merino ZoneKnit™ Short Sleeve T-Shirt
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- ZoneKnit™ - Engineered body mapped technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high-intensity activity
- Eyelet mesh in strategically zoned panels for ventilation
- Shoulder raglan sleeve seams with contrast stitching
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Product weight
- Medium = 165 g / 5.82 oz
- Fabric content
- Main Body: 100% Merino Wool Mesh: 60% TENCEL™, 40% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 182cm / 5'12''. Waist: 85cm / 33". Flavio is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 71cm (Based on Size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Designed in collaboration with Timberland, we present a collection that connects our urban and natural worlds. Made with the best of nature's performance fibres, merino wool, linen, and cotton, blended with ultra-breathable plant-based TENCEL™️ Lyocell, this is a lightweight, durable and versatile collection for the city, to the outdoors, and back again.
Designed for the present, with the future in mind.