Women's Merino Sphere II Short Sleeve T-Shirt
If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund, provided that you return the products to us according to the procedure indicated on our Returns Process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
- Cool-Lite™ - A lightweight and breathable fabric blend that is designed to wick moisture away from the body
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Small = 100 g / 3.52 oz
- Fabric content
- 60% TENCEL™, 40% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 178cm / 5'9". Waist: 66cm / 26". Omari is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 66cm (based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
The Sphere series is similar to our Tech Lite in terms of its fit and everyday style, but it uses a lighter weight fabric made with our Cool-Lite™ technology—making it our go-to for everyday wear in warmer climates. The fabric of the Sphere also usually gives the colour a more heathered look than some of our other fabrics.
Cool-Lite™ combines our superfine merino with TENCEL™, derived from natural and sustainably sourced eucalyptus, that aids temperature regulation and moisture wicking to allow you to stay cool.