Unisex Merino Face Mask
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Merino is a natural performance fiber, breathing naturally and wicking away moisture
- The laser-cut exterior gives a seamless fit around the ears for effortless wear, reducing chafing and eliminating the discomfort felt from traditional masks
- One size fits all
- Easy to wash and reuse
- Product weight
- M = 12.5 g / 0.44 oz
- Fabric content
- 62.3% Merino Wool, 20.2% Nylon, 13.5% TENCEL™, 4% LYCRA®
- Machine Wash Warm. Wash With Mild Detergent. Wash Before Wearing. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- This product is one-size fits most
Do not use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; do not use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.