Men's MerinoLOFT™ Descender Hybrid Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood
A highly technical midlayer top ideal for cold-weather training, climbing or skiing, the Descender Hybrid Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood is a hybrid-construction midlayer that uses strategically-zoned insulation for warmth and protection where you need it most.
- Hybrid construction with zoned merinoloft™ front panel for core warmth and wind protection
- Channeled fleece provides temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric with LYCRA® content for mobility and durability
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil center front zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Set-in sleeve construction for greater mobility
- Fitted hood and zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 77.5cm/30½", Size L
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
Large = 500 g / 17.6 oz
Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool/12% Polylactide
Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
What is Merinoloft?
Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLOFT™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
Durable water repellency
Natural warmth from lofted merino
High warmth to weight ratio
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.