Men's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Jacket
Featuring an unmatched combination of warmth, lightweight packability and protection from the elements that’s crucial for alpine pursuits like climbing, skiing and trekking, the Hyperia Lite Jacket offers technical performance with natural merino insulation.
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility
- Innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Reverse coil center front zip with dwr, chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams and no quilting
- Narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit
- Zippered hand pockets with dwr
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Packable into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 765cm/30", Size L
Large = 360 g / 12.6 oz
Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool/12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
What is Merinoloft?
Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLOFT™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
Durable water repellency
Natural warmth from lofted merino
High warmth to weight ratio
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.