Men's Cool-Lite™ Merino Amplify Short Sleeve Crewe T-Shirt
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Cool-Lite™ - A lightweight and breathable fabric blend that is designed to wick moisture away from the body
- Eyelet mesh back for full ventilation
- Underarm gusset for mobility
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 76.2cm based on size L
- Product weight
- Large = 147 g / 5.18 oz
- Fabric content
- Front Body: 52% Merino Wool, 35% TENCEL™, 13% Nylon Back Body: 51% Merino Wool, 35% TENCEL™, 14% Nylon
- Machine wash warm. Wash inside out with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
It’s designed to fit close to body for ease of movement and is made with Cool-Lite™ technology which aids moisture wicking and temperature regulation. Eyelet mesh fabric is used in the back of the body and under the arms for maximum ventilation and the seams are placed carefully to help reduce friction and aid mobility.