Women's Mountaineer Mid Calf
Expedition-weight merino wool women’s socks ideal for cold winter climbing trips into the mountains, the Mountaineer Mid Calf socks are densely cushioned for maximum warmth and comfort.
- A - Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- B - Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- C - Instep support for stability
- D - Double-up merino cushioning for increased comfort in heel and metatarsal bones
- E - Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- F - Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- G - Function junction to eliminate bulk
- H - Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort
Medium = 176 g / 6.2 oz
80% Merino Wool, 19% Nylon, 1% LYCRA®
Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Regulates body temperature
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.