Women's Fluid Zone Long Sleeve Zip
- Fit: Slim
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, odor resistance, comfort, stretch, warmth
- Features: LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation, reverse coil center front zip, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, zippered hand pockets, center back length: 67.6cm/27", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 25" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A body-mapped technical top that’s ideal for running, hiking, and other active adventures, the Fluid Zone Long Sleeve Zip is a highly breathable merino layer that lives for days in motion. This slim-fit active top features a full-zip design and a soft, breathable and stretchy blend of merino wool and LYCRA®. In strategic areas on the back and under the arms, we used lightweight merino eyelet mesh to amplify ventilation and improve airflow when you’re on the move. Flatlock seams throughout eliminate chafing, and zippered hand pockets secure your small items on the trail.
- Fabric: Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA® Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®, 1% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 350 g / 12.3 oz
Care: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.