Women's Merino Berlin Skirt
If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund, provided that you return the products to us according to the procedure indicated on our Returns Process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
- Merino-Cotton - durable merino blend that is breathable and comfortable
- Belt loops
- Front fly with zip closure
- Hand pockets
- Back welt pockets with button on right side
- Natural Corozo buttons
- Product weight
- 33 = 370 g / 13.05 oz
- Fabric content
- 70% Merino Wool, 30% Organic Cotton
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 178cm / 5'10". Waist: 66cm / 26". Alicia is wearing size 27.
- Key product measurements
- Inseam = 46cm (based on size 27)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide