Men's Merino 200 Sonebula Long Sleeve High Neck Thermal Top
Enjoy 60 days free returns for all orders placed 1 November - 31 December.
If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund, provided that you return the products to us according to the procedure indicated on our Returns Process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Click here to find the order deadlines for Christmas deliveries in your country.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- High collar for added protection
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Large = 244 g / 8.6 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 183cm / 6'0". Waist: 86cm / 34". Caleb is wearing size Medium.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 76.2cm (based on size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
We love the Sonebula for its design features that will make you stand out on the slopes. Inspired by classic sportswear with a striking stripe down the arm and a playful colour combination, the seamlines allow for maximum mobility, essential for active performance. Not too heavy, not too light, it’s made from our 200gm, 100% merino jersey fabric and has a raised neck for added protection against the elements. The Sonebula is a midweight base layer that provides ample warmth whatever the activity.