Men's Cool-Lite™ Merino Tech Trainer Hybrid Jacket
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
- Cool-Lite™ - A lightweight and breathable fabric blend that is designed to wick moisture away from the body
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Reflective center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap to prevent friction
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Merino pocket lining for added comfort
- Packable into right pocket
- PFC Free durable water repellent finish - for light rain protection
- Product weight
- Large = 450 g / 15.87 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 44% TENCEL™, 43% Merino Wool, 7% Elastane, 6% Nylon, Overlay: 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane
- Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide