Women's Merino Hyperia Zoned Jacket
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric adds durability and protection from wind and light rain
- Zoned and quilted MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Collar with internal elastic
- Waterproof reverse coil 2-way zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent pack rub
- Internal storm cuffs for warmth and wind protection
- Eyelet-backed zippered vents regulate temperature
- Waterproof zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Adjustable hem with draw cord
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Compressible into included stuff sack
- Center back length: 73.7cm / 29", Size M
- Icebreaker screen print logo
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions