Women's MerinoLoft™ Helix Jacket
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
- Updated design
- Hybrid construction with zoned 70gm MerinoLOFT™ panels for core warmth and wind protection
- Zoned quilting for thermal regulation
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Reverse coil center front zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Merino-blend stretch side panels for temperature regulation and contour body fit
- 100% woven merino lining
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 68.9cm / 27", Size M
- Product weight
- Medium = 500 g / 17.6 oz
- Fabric content
- [BLACK] Face: 100% Polyester Panels: 46% Nylon,38% Merino Wool,16% LYCRA® Fill: 88% Merino Wool,12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Merino Wool [NON BLACK] Face: 100% Polyester Panels: 46% Polyester,38% Merino Wool,16% LYCRA® Fill: 88% Merino Wool,12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
- Model measurements
- Height: 181cm / 5'11". Waist: 61cm / 24". Louise is wearing size Small.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions