Men's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Hybrid Jacket
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
- Zoned 100gm MerinoLOFT™ insulation panels
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil center front zip with dwr and storm flat
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Merino-blend stretch side panels for temperature regulation and contour body fit
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets with dwr
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Packable into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 80.9cm/31¾", Size L
- Product weight
- Large = 400 g / 14.1 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 100% Nylon. Panels: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®. Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 33" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide