Men's Merino Hyperia Zoned Jacket
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric adds durability and protection from wind and light rain
- Zoned and quilted MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Collar with internal elastic
- Waterproofed reverse coil 2-way zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent pack rub
- Internal storm cuffs
- Waterproofed eyelet-backed zippered vents regulate temperature
- Waterproofed zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Adjustable drop tail hem with draw cord
- Compressible into included stuff sack
- Center back length: 80.7cm/ 31¾", Size L
- Product weight
- Large = 600 g / 21.1 oz
- Fabric content
- Face: 100% Nylon | Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide | Lining: 100% Nylon
- Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 79cm / 31". Ryan is wearing size Medium.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide