Women's MerinoLOFT™ Descender Hybrid Jacket
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
- Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front panel for core warmth and wind protection
- Channeled fleece provides temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric—LYCRA® fibers wrapped in merino wool for stretch, durability and quicker drying
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil center front zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 69cm / 27¼", Size M
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Product weight
- Medium = 400 g / 14.1 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool/12% Polylactide
- Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide