To access our Returns Policy and Terms, please click here. This page outlines the process to follow in order to process your return.
We are currently upgrading our systems to ensure the best possible customer experience. During this time you might encounter delays in orders, returns and refunds being processed. In the meantime, here is some quick information:
How are returns affected?
Returns that have been submitted after 19 March will be processed from 6th of April. Don't worry, this won't affect our returns policy and we will still accept your returns after April 6.
Why haven't I been refunded?
For all returns received after 19th of March, we will start processing refunds after 9th of April.
Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team.
- As a registered user please sign in.
- As a guest please use check status.
- Select Return Items on the order you wish to return and complete the RMA process online. After filling the form you get the important Return Number (RMA) shown on the screen.
- Below the Return Number you find a link to your prepaid DHL shipping label. You only have to fill out a short form of our shipping partner. You will get redirected to the DHL website therefore, on the second page of the form you get a PDF file to print out your prepaid DHL shipping label.
- Pack the product you’re returning into a shipping container (feel free to re-use the one we sent you, but please cover up the old tracking barcode!).
Please add these two labels on the box:
- Free return label.
- RMA label with your personal Return Number
- Please ensure that both labels are affixed to the package. The RMA is an essential part of the returns process – product sent back to icebreaker without one cannot be processed and will be returned to sender.
If you do not have these labels or only damaged ones that need replacement, please contact us here.
We recommend you keep a copy of the tracking ID for your package. icebreaker is not responsible for lost return shipments.
Please reference your RMA number when you correspond with us.
As part of our service we provide you a prepaid DHL shipping label.
Drop-off: Take this package to a Royal Mail office and return it there.