Men's Cool-Lite™ Merino Long Sleeve Hoodie
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Order now for delivery in 5-7 business days
Click here to find the order deadlines for Christmas deliveries in your country.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
Loyalty members receive free shipping on all orders
- Cool-Lite™ - A lightweight and breathable fabric blend that is designed to wick moisture away from the body
- Fitted hood
- Raglan sleeve construction at front for mobility
- Set in sleeves at back with offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Thumb loops to keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Internal small secure pocket in wearer's right hand side seam
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Medium = 268 g /9.44 oz
- Fabric content
- 60% TENCEL™, 40% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 104cm / 41". Dontai is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 77cm (based on size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide