Men's MerinoLOFT™ Stratus Transcend Hooded Jacket
- Fit: Regular
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Durable, Water and Wind Resistant, Warm, Protection
- Features: Waterproof breathable stretch fabric for durability and protection, Fully seam sealed, 3 point adjustable hood with drawcord, Reverse coil center front zip with storm flap, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, Internal storm cuffs, Cuffs with button closure, Zippered hand pockets, Zippered chest pocket, Drop tail hem for added coverage, Adjustable hem with drawcord, Center back length: 791cm/32", Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 33" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with out fabric weight numbering system. The number's represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
- Fabric: Face: 85% Nylon, 15% LYCRA®. Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide. Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool. Sleeve Lining: 100% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 950 g / 33.5 oz