Men's MerinoLOFT™ Descender Hybrid Jacket
points with this purchase.
To inspire both your experience of nature and wearing natural materials in nature, we invite you to join icebreaker Nature.Rewards. As a member you’ll unlock exclusive rewards, including free shipping and advanced product previews and become part of the ‘Move to Natural Collective’.
NATURE IS OUR HERO.
CONNECT TO FEEL THE REWARDS
- Fit: Regular
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, Weather protection, Versatile, Durable
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front panel for core warmth and protection, channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, reverse coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, forward set side seams for comfort, set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, zippered hand pockets, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 77.6cm/30½", size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 33" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- Fabric: Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA®. Panels: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Product Weight: Large = 530 g / 18.6 oz