Men's Cool-Lite™ Incline Windbreaker
Double 11: 25% off. Discount taken at checkout. (Details)
A technical men’s windbreaker featuring a merino wool lining for breathability and technical performance, the Incline Windbreaker is a weather-resistant jacket that’s ideal for running, biking and training.
- Nylon content for durability
- Cool-Lite™ eyelet lining for faster wicking
- Reflective center front zip for visibility in low light
- Laser cut holes for ventilation
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packable into left hand pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Adjustable hem with drawcord
- Center back length: 73cm/28¾", Size L
- Icebreaker reflective screenprint logo
Large = 300 g / 10.5 oz
Body: 100% Nylon Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
What is Cool-Lite™?
Cool-Lite™ combines two lightweight, natural, performance fibers - premium merino wool and TENCEL®, a wood fiber. The result will keep you cool in even the most hot and humid conditions.
Cooler fiber blend
Fast wicking and drying
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.