Men's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Hooded Jacket
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Reverse coil center front zip with dwr
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets with dwr
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Snug fitting protective hood
- Packable into included stuff sack
- Center back length: 77.9cm/30¾", Size L
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Product weight
- Large = 580 g / 20.4 oz
- Fabric content
- Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 180gm MerinoLoft™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide