Men's MerinoLoft™ Westerly Long Sleeve Hooded Pullover Top
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- MerinoLoft™ - A natural cruelty-free merino wool insulation that has a high warmth-to-weight ratio and is machine-washable
- Packable into included merino stuff sack/travel neck pillow
- Durable water repellent finish provides protection from light rain
- Right side zipper for easy fitting
- Product weight
- Large = 750 g / 26.46 oz
- Fabric content
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Merino Wool, Sleeve Lining: 100% Nylon
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions