Women's MerinoLOFT™ Helix Skirt
- Fit: Regular
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ panels at front and back for core warmth and protection, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, covered Icebreaker branded elastic waistband, front side open-end zipper with storm flap for ease of entry, strategically placed terry for range of motion, outseam: 39.1cm/15½", size M, Icebreaker pip logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Providing cold-weather coverage from windy ridgetops to the city streets, the Women’s Helix Skirt is a highly packable insulated skirt that brings the merino-infused warmth of our Helix collection to your lower half. The Helix features our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, with a quilted face of recycled polyester. Stretchy 260gm merino terry side panels allow for freedom of movement when you’re strolling through town, and the full-length side zipper makes for easy on-and-off when you’re belaying or stopping for lunch on a ski tour. The satin jacquard internal waistband and merino lining throughout makes for a soft and comfortable fit.
- Fabric: Body: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA® Panels: 100% Polyester Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Product Weight: Medium = 245 g / 8.64 oz