Women's Merino Hyperia Zoned Jacket
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 90 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric adds durability and protection from wind and light rain
- Zoned and quilted MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Collar with internal elastic
- Waterproof reverse coil 2-way zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent pack rub
- Internal storm cuffs for warmth and wind protection
- Eyelet-backed zippered vents regulate temperature
- Waterproof zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Adjustable hem with draw cord
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Compressible into included stuff sack
- Center back length: 73.7cm / 29", Size M
- Icebreaker screen print logo
- Product weight
- Medium = 600 g / 21.1 oz
- Fabric content
- Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool,12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
- Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 181cm / 5'11". Waist: 61cm / 24". Louise is wearing size Small.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions