Women's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Hybrid Vest
A technical insulating women’s vest made with our 100gm MerinoLOFT™ insulation, the Hyperia Lite Hybrid Vest is an eco-friendly puffy vest for climbing, skiing and other technical alpine adventures that is packable within its own internal pocket.
- Hybrid construction with zoned 100gm MerinoLOFT™ add warmth and wind protection
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil center front zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Merino-blend stretch side panels dump excess heat
- Zippered hand pockets with dwr
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Packable into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 71cm / 28", Size M
- Icebreaker screen print logo
Medium = 240 g / 8.46 oz
Body: 100% Nylon, Panels: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®, Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
What is Merinoloft?
Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLOFT™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
Durable water repellency
Natural warmth from lofted merino
High warmth to weight ratio
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.