Women's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Jacket
Double 11: 25% off. Discount taken at checkout. (Details)
Featuring an unmatched combination of warmth, lightweight packability and protection that’s the perfect addition to any cold day of climbing, skiing or trekking, the Hyperia Lite Jacket offers technical performance with natural merino insulation.
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric adds durability and protection from wind and light rain
- Waterproofed reverse coil zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Waterproofed zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Compressible into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 70.8cm / 28", Size M
- Icebreaker screen print logo
Medium = 340 g / 11.9 oz
Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool/12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
What is Merinoloft?
Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLOFT™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
Durable water repellency
Natural warmth from lofted merino
High warmth to weight ratio
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.