Women's Hike+ Light Crew Intersecting Arrows
Anatomically designed women’s merino wool hiking socks with a half-cushioned design and a durable, breathable construction, the Hike+ Light Crew Intersecting Arrows are the perfect warm-weather trail socks for hiking, backpacking or trekking.
- A - Anatomical toe box for unique left and right fit
- B - Sculptured cushion maximizes fit and comfort
- C - Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- D - Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- E - Ankle support enhances fit
- F - Instep support for stability
- G - Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- H - Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- I - Function junction to eliminate bulk
- J - Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort
Medium = 82 g / 2.89 oz
56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Regulates body temperature
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.