Women's Quantum Long Sleeve Zip Hood
Double 11: 25% off. Discount taken at checkout. (Details)
A stretchy hooded women’s merino wool midlayer for climbing, skiing and other technical mountain adventures, the Quantum Long Sleeve Zip Hood features body-mapped fabric for insulation, breathability and comfort during high-output pursuits.
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Fitted hood for warmth and protection
- Reflective center front zip for visibility in low light
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Fold-over cozy cuff for added warmth
- Zippered chest pocket with media cord port
- Zippered hand pockets
- Center back length: 68.5cm/27", Size M
- Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logos
Medium = 431 g / 15.2 oz
Body: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA® Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA®
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Regulates body temperature
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.