Men's Merino Briar Hooded Jacket
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Nylon outer face for durability with Merino next to skin
- Spandex content for stretch and mobility
- Adjustable hood with drawcord
- Hood stows into collar with snap closures
- Metaluxe Vislon center front zip
- Offset shoulder seams for comfort
- Forward set side seams
- Cuffs with adjustable snap closure
- Vertical zippered hand pockets
- Horizontal hand pockets with flap and snap closure
- Adjustable hem with snap closures
- Center back length: 76.6cm/20 1/4" size L
- Product weight
- Large = 430 g / 15.16 oz
- Fabric content
- 60% Nylon, 35% Merino Wool, 5% LYCRA®
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions