Men's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Hybrid Jacket
Double 11: 25% off. Discount taken at checkout. (Details)
A technical insulating men’s jacket made with our 100gm MerinoLOFT™ insulation, the Hyperia Lite Hybrid Jacket is an eco-friendly puffy jacket sheds wind and light precipitation and is made to stretch and move with you no matter where your adventure takes you.
- Zoned 100gm MerinoLOFT™ insulation panels
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil center front zip with dwr and storm flat
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Merino-blend stretch side panels for temperature regulation and contour body fit
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets with dwr
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Packable into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 80.9cm/31¾", Size L
Large = 400 g / 14.1 oz
Body: 100% Nylon. Panels: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®. Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
What is Merinoloft?
Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLOFT™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
Durable water repellency
Natural warmth from lofted merino
High warmth to weight ratio
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.