Men's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Vest
- Fit: Regular
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, packability, lightweight
- Features: Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility, reverse coil center front zip with dwr, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit, layering ease, and range of mobility, zippered hand pockets with dwr, zippered interior security pocket, packable into interior pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 75.4cm/29¾", size L, Icebreaker screen print logo
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A trusted companion for alpine adventures of any kind, the merino-insulated Hyperia Lite Vest provides a technical dose of core warmth in a compressible, lightweight design. The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex® Quantum Air shell features a DWR finish that sheds variable conditions. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled). MerinoLOFT retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable from high alpine hikes to mid-winter ski tours. Zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re climbing, skiing or hiking with a pack, and the vest stows in its internal pocket for compact carrying.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool/12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
- Product Weight: Large = 260 g / 9.17 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.