Women's Cool-Lite™ Merino Rush Vest
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Recycled polyester content for faster wicking and drying
- cool-lite™ eyelet lining for faster wicking
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- Reflective center front zip for visibility in low light
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packable into right hand pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Adjustable hem and back with drawcord
- Product weight
- Medium = 190 g / 6.7 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 100% Polyester (Recycled) Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool, 34% TENCEL™, 15% Nylon Panels: 50% Merino Wool, 33% TENCEL™, 12% Nylon, 5% Elasane
- Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.