Women's Cool-Lite™ Rush Vest
10% off discount taken at checkout. (Details)
- Fit: Regular
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Weather resistance, moisture management, lightweight packability
- Features: Nylon outer face for weather protection, Cool-Lite™ eyelet lining for faster wicking, corespun fabric for enhanced durability, reflective center front zip for visibility in low light, laser cut holes for ventilation, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, zippered hand pockets, packable into left hand pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 66.6cm/26¼", size M , Icebreaker reflective screenprint logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 25" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A weather-resistant wind vest that offers ultralight protection from the elements when you’re running, biking or training outdoors, the Rush Vest is there when you need it and packs away when you don’t. The Rush’s ultralight nylon shell features a DWR finish and easily sheds wind and light moisture. Inside is a moisture-wicking layer of eyelet mesh made with our corespun fibers—moisture-wicking nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for the ultimate combination of durability and next-to-skin softness. Laser-cut holes in the back of the vest improve airflow, offset shoulder seams eliminate pressure points when wearing a pack, and zippered hand pockets stow small trail essentials. The vest also stows inside its left hand pocket for highly packable protection you can take just about anywhere.
- Fabric: Body: 100% Nylon Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 200 g / 7.05 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.