Women's Cool-Lite™ Rush Windbreaker
10% off discount taken at checkout. (Details)
- Fit: Regular
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Weather resistance, breathability, stretch, comfort, quick drying, odor resistance
- Features: Nylon outer face for weather protection, Cool-Lite™ eyelet lining for faster wicking, corespun fabric for enhanced durability, reflective center front zip for visibility in low light, laser cut holes for ventilation, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, zippered hand pockets, packable into left hand pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 70cm/27½", size M, Icebreaker reflective screenprint logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Combining a lightweight, weather-resistant nylon shell with a merino mesh lining, the Rush Windbreaker is the ultimate active layer for trail running, hiking and other active pursuits in the mountains and beyond. With a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip, the Incline also features our 145gm Cool-Lite™ mesh on the inside, which combines soft, breathable merino wool with natural TENCEL® and nylon for an optimal balance of wicking and fast drying performance. Laser-cut holes in the underarms aid in ventilation, and the reflective front zip improves low-light visibility around town. Zippered hand pockets store your car key, cash or other essentials, and the jacket packs into the left pocket for compact travel.
- Fabric: Body: 100% Nylon Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 270 g / 9.52 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.