Women's MerinoLOFT™ Descender Hybrid Jacket
Double 11: 25% off. Discount taken at checkout. (Details)
A highly technical midlayer top ideal for cold-weather training, climbing or skiing, the Descender Hybrid Jacket is a hybrid-construction midlayer that uses strategically-zoned insulation for warmth and protection where you need it most.
- Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front panel for core warmth and wind protection
- Channeled fleece provides temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric—LYCRA® fibers wrapped in merino wool for stretch, durability and quicker drying
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil center front zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 69cm / 27¼", Size M
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
Medium = 400 g / 14.1 oz
Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool/12% Polylactide
Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
What is Merinoloft?
Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLOFT™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
Durable water repellency
Natural warmth from lofted merino
High warmth to weight ratio
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.