Women's Merino Spector Short Sleeve Crewe T-Shirt
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Merino Corespun - durable merino blend regulates body temperature in all weather conditions.
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 67cm based on size M
- Product weight
- Medium = 101 g / 3.56 oz
- Fabric content
- 90% Merino Wool, 10% Nylon
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5'11" / 180cm. Waist: 28" / 71.1cm. She is wearing size S
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
The Spector uses our lightweight fine merino jersey fabric—lighter than most of our other tops—yet thanks to our Corespun technology, it’s quite durable still.
With Corespun we wrap our superfine merino fibre around a nylon core to create a durable fabric that retains icebreaker’s signature natural softness, odour resistance and performance.
With its classic style and lighter fabric, the Spector is an ideal choice for everyday wear in warmer climates.